Job Title: Communication Systems Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Interview: Phone and In-Person
The Communication Systems Engineer will:
- Perform Radio Frequency interference and compatibility analysis for space based communication systems
- Determine the performance of Radio Frequency (RF) communication links and create link budgets using analytical methods or by applying analysis to simulation tools
- Perform coordination tasks for RF systems and interface with other NASA centers and federal agencies to resolve interference issues
- Perform data reductions, analyze, and document results for presentation to customers
- Work with antennas, antenna polarization, power spectral density & spectral roll-off, power flux density, noise density and CCSDS standards
- Perform analysis using software such as Matlab and Simulink
- Perform other duties as required.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school and zero (0) to nine (9) years of direct engineering experience, or an MS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school and zero (0) to eight (8) years of direct engineering experience, or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and zero (0) to four (4) years of direct engineering experience.
- Possess knowledge of digital communications, RF system analysis, FEC coding, and communications engineering
- Possess an in depth understanding of communication systems such as phase modulation, spread spectrum, signal detection, signal and interference analysis, baseband filtering, and data formatting
- Have good communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
Thanks & Regards
Business Integra Inc.
- Contact Email email@example.com