Job Title: IT Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Essential Job Functions:
- Designing, testing and installing networks
- Maintaining the network and backing up data
- Ensuring systems are secure to prevent unwanted users or keep out hackers
- Managing technical staff working on the network
- Working with a disaster recovery plan
- Respond to network issues and troubleshoot service failures
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in a related field with seven years experience in the above mentioned fields or related field is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Required to have very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Cisco IOS, Routing Protocols, Security, VOIP, Wireless, and Switching is required
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose & resolve network issues
- Ability to mentor other Network Engineers when appropriate
Training and Experience:
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from Chickasaw Gaming Commission.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a negative result on pre-employment drug test.
- CCNA is required
- CCNP is preferred
- Contact Email Gopi@neteverconsulting.com