The SAS ETL Developer performs highly advanced ETL development for building SAS data warehouse and data marts. This position is responsible for analyzing business requirements, creating technical designs, and developing SAS ETLs. The development includes both coding and testing complex SAS ETLs using SAS DI Studio and following ETL standards and best practices. This individual also assists other team members in performing analysis, design, development, and testing. Work is accomplished in a highly collaborative environment and independently with a focus on quality and customer service.
- Experience in SAS ETL development (Required 5 Year)
- Experience with Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD) (Required 5 Year)
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server(Required 5 Year)
- Experience with: PROC SQL, SAS ETL (Required 3 Year)
- Experience build data warehouses and loading data into those tables. (Required 3 Year)
- Experience with Star & Snowflake schemas (Required 3 Year)
- Contact Email email@example.com