Daily Duties /
Responsible for performing
tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests,
analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
• Develop test plans,
QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product
management and software development teams.
• Design and support user interface testing application and regression
• Test software applications for reliability and stability.
• Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical
applications including negative testing and usability.
• Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security
flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
• Design and/or run automated testing scripts with oversight for
deployment of tests
• Create quality assurance documentation and reports as required
• Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best
practices and guidelines and recommend improvements
• Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey
information and functional improvements.
• Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to
recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency
• Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN
ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5 years translating
business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and
• 5 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems
• 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience
• Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the
execution of testing activities.
• Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open
issues and gaps found during test phase and articulate the details to the
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years large
enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business
• Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence
• Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology)
& in an AGILE delivery
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field. Years of
experience can substitute for formal education.
None required. Technical and/or Project Management certifications from
recognized sources are desirable.
- Contact Number (303) 351-3421
- Contact Email email@example.com
DatamanUSA is among those pioneer Staffing & Temp Agencies which offers Staffing Services, Project Management, Training Services and Business Solutions.
Dataman® is a 8(a) certified Small Business, Minority Woman Owned IT Consulting Company in Colorado.
DatamanUSA, LLC is a:
SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant
SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Certified DBE, SBE and MBE Organization
8(a) STARS II GWAC vendor
GSA Schedule 70
Dataman® provides the expertise required to plan, design, construct, and maintain mission-critical and operational systems to develop enterprise, client-server, intranet, and Internet solutions for businesses. At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the highest quality standards are maintained. Extensive communication facilities allow us to keep in touch with our clients 24/ 7.
In addition, we offer customized business data processing services that match international standards of precision and timely execution. Our organization has extensive experience in processing large volumes of data required by major corporate and government organizations.
Our engagement models are flexible, scalable, secure, and custom-defined; based on the specific needs of each client. We follow a strategy that ensures business transformation, low operational costs, and quick time to market. Which contributes to increased revenue potential and 100% success for our client's enterprises
"Dataman® is a Small Business, Minority Woman Owned Company" and is certified by following organizations:
• Certified 8(a) company by Small Business Administrator.
• Certified Small disadvantage business.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Florida Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Woman Owned Enterprise (WBE) & MBE by State of Missouri.
• Certified MBE by State of Colorado.
• Certified MBE by City and County of Denver.
• Certified MBE by RTD, Denver.
• Certified MBE by State of New Jersey.
• Certified Historical Underutilized Business (HUB) by State of North Carolina.