Project Title: Quality
Project duration: 12
Location: Columbia, SC
Daily Duties /
Responsible for performing
tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests,
analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
• Develop test plans,
QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product
management and software development teams.
• Design and support user interface testing application and regression
• Test software applications for reliability and stability.
• Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical
applications including negative testing and usability.
• Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security
flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
• Design and/or run automated testing scripts with oversight for
deployment of tests
• Create quality assurance documentation and reports as required
• Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best
practices and guidelines and recommend improvements
• Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey
information and functional improvements.
• Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to
recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency
• Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN
ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5 years translating
business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and
• 5 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems
• 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience
• Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the
execution of testing activities.
• Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open
issues and gaps found during test phase and articulate the details to the
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business
• Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence
• Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology)
& in an AGILE delivery
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field. Years of
experience can substitute for formal education.
None required. Technical and/or Project Management certifications from
recognized sources are desirable.
- Contact Number (303) 351-3421
- Contact Email email@example.com