DatamanUSA, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent Management Company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client’s includes fortune 500 companies and Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as GIS Administrator/ Geodatabase Administrator (Remote Project) for one of our Direct Client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in database design.
- Including tabular and spatial dataset integration.
- Including assisting in simplifying the existing data structure according to industry and DTS best practices.
- Assist in data loading outstanding records to tabular relational databases (n=~8000 records)
- Assist in data scrubbing existing databases (tabular and spatial). There are three databases (two tabular, one spatial) with hundreds of thousands of records each.
- We have IDed some areas of concern that needs scrubbing.
- Build and deploy new databases in DTS hosted environment according to DTS best practices.
- Migrate data from existing databases into in new databases.
- Build and deploy tools for loading newly accessioned data (tabular and spatial).
- 5 years experience with tabular and spatial database design and database deployment
- Tabular database requirements: minimum 5 years experience working with, and experience in, integrating spatial (ESRI platform) and tabular databases (SQL Server).
- Minimum five years experience with deployment of ArGIS for Server
- Experience with building solutions for efficient data entry, both remote and local, into both spatial and tabular databases.
- Please NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE
- Detailed references are required.
- Required format information will be supplied to short-listed candidates.
- All candidates will be required to complete a detailed experience matrix
- Experience Information must be verifiable via reference checks.
- Experience listed that cannot be verified will not count toward the minimum requirement.
- Consultants will be required to undergo Drug screening and Background Check prior to joining if required by the client.
- Top applicants will be required to participate in a face-to-face interview with Client if required.
- Contact Number 720-362-1381
- Contact Email John@datamanusa.com