Duration: 4 Months (with possibility of
Location: Austin, TX
Scope of Work:
Performs highly complex
(senior-level) database administration work. Supports the upgrade of DB2 V9.7
to DB2 V11.1 on AIX as well as on-going maintenance of
the physical databases for DB2 on AIX/Linux Server database environments. Works
with outsourced vendor to plan and coordinate physical database upgrades /
issues. Supports database initiatives including but not limited to creation and
administration of database objects; monitoring of physical storage
requirements; optimizing query and database performance; and assist application
developers and other database users. Creates / modifies Unix / Linux shell
scripts for database maintenance / monitoring.
· Experience with Database administration
· Database Administration with DB2 V9.7, V10.1 and V10.5 including
work with raw logical volumes
· Shell script development / maintenance
· Data Modeling
· Experience working with outsourced vendor
. Unix / Linux
. Re-architecting from raw
logical volumes to automatic storage
- Contact Number 720-362-2013
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DatamanUSA is among those pioneer Staffing & Temp Agencies which offers Staffing Services, Project Management, Training Services and Business Solutions.
Dataman® is a 8(a) certified Small Business, Minority Woman Owned IT Consulting Company in Colorado.
DatamanUSA, LLC is a:
SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant
SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Certified DBE, SBE and MBE Organization
8(a) STARS II GWAC vendor
GSA Schedule 70
Dataman® provides the expertise required to plan, design, construct, and maintain mission-critical and operational systems to develop enterprise, client-server, intranet, and Internet solutions for businesses. At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the highest quality standards are maintained. Extensive communication facilities allow us to keep in touch with our clients 24/ 7.
In addition, we offer customized business data processing services that match international standards of precision and timely execution. Our organization has extensive experience in processing large volumes of data required by major corporate and government organizations.
Our engagement models are flexible, scalable, secure, and custom-defined; based on the specific needs of each client. We follow a strategy that ensures business transformation, low operational costs, and quick time to market. Which contributes to increased revenue potential and 100% success for our client's enterprises
"Dataman® is a Small Business, Minority Woman Owned Company" and is certified by following organizations:
• Certified 8(a) company by Small Business Administrator.
• Certified Small disadvantage business.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Florida Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Woman Owned Enterprise (WBE) & MBE by State of Missouri.
• Certified MBE by State of Colorado.
• Certified MBE by City and County of Denver.
• Certified MBE by RTD, Denver.
• Certified MBE by State of New Jersey.
• Certified Historical Underutilized Business (HUB) by State of North Carolina.